My journey to becoming a past life regression therapist - Part 6 (Divine messages)

This post is about my second session for the assignment and has messages from a divine being.

Dr. Brian Weis has mentioned in his books that he could not regress his wife.  This fact added to my doubts if I would be successful in regressing my wife.  I was fortunate that I was able to regress her and was  witnessing the positive impact it was having on her.  I felt motivated and excited about my next session – the second client for my assignment.  Not having a dedicated studio was the challenge I was facing.  One day while talking to one of my PLR batch mate, Sushmita (name changed), I mentioned about my bottlenecks in going ahead with my assignment – not having a proper place and not having a second client.  Sushmita, was a life coach, and also practiced Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) together with “Pranic” healing.  She told me that she had a studio and said I could use it for my session.  She also offered herself as a second client.  There could have been nothing more pleasing to me at that point of time.

The PLR sessions can really take long, and we decided to start the session in the morning, so that we do not have to rush through it.  Sushmita had already been through couple of PLR sessions with other therapists and had found answers to some of her symptoms.  After a long chat, we zeroed in on the below four themes for the session.

  • She was sensitive to energies and would be affected by it easily.  It would in fact, make her sick.  She wanted to know the reason for being so sensitive.  She wanted to know how she can handle this to her advantage.
  • She felt that something was holding her back whenever she was heading towards professional success and wanted to understand the reason for that.  Whenever, she would land up with some good corporate assignment as a life coach, she would not be able to handle it due to some emergency situations at home.
  • She felt uncomfortable charging money from her clients for the healing sessions.  She was not sure if it was right to charge money from the clients.  This is a question that I also had on my mind.
  • She experienced stress/ pain in the neck region and wanted to have it healed.
I felt, themes 1, 2 and 4 could have some connection with the past, but was not sure what connection would theme 3 have as it was more of a question.

I started with induction using Dr. Brian Weis’s script given in the book, “Through Time into Healing”.  The script is short and effective where the client has already been through a relaxation process earlier.  Sushmita was able to get into trance and as part of the visualisation process, I asked her to go down the staircase as mentioned in the script.  She came to the door which was to lead to the root cause of why she was sensitive to energies.  I asked her to enter the door, but, she was not willing to go through the door.  Despite telling her it is safe she was not ready to go in.  I asked her to see what is on the other side of the door.

She said, “Other side not happy…people are fighting…they are not happy.”

I asked her who is telling her this and she said she knows it.  She was sensing war some sort of civil war.  Despite telling her it is safe to go through the door she was hesitant.  I was not sure what to do.  She was feeling uncomfortable and said, she wanted to go to a happier time.  I led her to another door that would lead her to a happier.  She went through the other door this time.  She said she was “happier” now and she had entered the door.  She said it was peaceful and there was a beautiful waterfall.  The waterfall looked like white mist and white light combined.  She felt as if she was bathing in the waterfall.  It was like a thin white fall surrounded by green mountains.

After some time, she mentioned it is getting uncomfortable and there was a storm.  She wanted to come out.  I asked her to come back to the staircase and asked her to move down further to another door that would lead her to find out what holds her back whenever she is heading towards professional success.  She was through the door and said, “Golden light…see a woman standing…wearing something like a golden suit…something like a cat suit…on a beautiful golden lotus chariot…she is being showered with golden light.”  I suggested, she requests the divine lady for help in understanding what is holding her back from professional excellence.

She said, “Pride”.  I did not understand and asked, “What does she mean?” 

She replied, “Not to be proud”

I asked, “Who should not be proud?” 

She responded, “Anyone”

Both of us felt we had the answer now.  The message I felt was for both of us.  Is this not something we have heard, “Pride has its fall.”

Since Sushmita had been reluctant to enter the life time to understand the reason for her sensitivity to energies, I thought the best option may be ask this question to the divine lady.  I suggested, Sushmita, to enquire with the divine lady, as to why she was sensitive to energies and how was she supposed to use it.

She replied, “You have to be balanced”.

I did not understand much, so, enquired, “What do you need to balance?”

She replied, “Between extreme energies and extreme emotions”.

I asked, “How does one do it?”

She replied, “Meditate…seek help when you need…can’t do by self…ok to share burden…great potential to help”.

I asked, “Help whom?”

She replied, “People that life sends me”.

Curiously, I continued, “How do you need to help?”

She replied, “Doing what I do”

I was not sure if we were done, hence asked, “Any other message?”

She said, “Balance energies within”.

I asked again to be sure, “How do you do it?”

She said, “Quiet time.”

I felt we were getting some excellent answers for our questions and thought seeking the divine lady’s response to theme 3 would be most ideal.  It was more a question of whether it was right to charge money.  I asked Sushmita, to check with the divine lady, if it if alright to charge money from clients for the healing she undertook.

She said, “Trust the Universe”.  Again, something that was not clear, so I continued with a follow up question, “Ask her, why do you have a problem charging money?”

She replied, “Fear”.  This was getting confusing and I followed up with another question to get more clarity on this, “Fear of what?”

She said, “Fear that I can’t help the needy”. 

She explained that she felt charging money would make clients who need help stay away from her.

I asked, “What should you do to get over the fear?”

She said, “Just trust”.

I then asked her to check with the divine lady the reason for the tension/stress/ pain in her neck.

She said, “She is gone”.

I enquired, “Who?”

She replied, “The lady”.  The divine lady had disappeared.

I brought her back to the staircase.  Asked her to move down to another door that would take her to the time from where her neck pain arises.  Sensing she was experiencing something, I asked her to look at her feet and hands.  There was no response for some time.  I asked her, what she saw around.

She replied, “Green trees”.

I followed up with the next question, “Look at your feet, what are you wearing?”

She said, “Barefoot”.

I asked, “What do you see around?”

She said, “Children playing”

I asked, “What are you playing?” 

“Just playing”, came the reply.

I enquired, “How old are you?”  She said, “7-8 years”.

I asked, “What are your friends calling you?”  She said, “Not calling”.  I was trying to find her name.

I suggested, “Go to the time of dinner, and see what you are doing.”  She replied, “I do not see much.” 

Not being clear how to move forward, I said, “Go back to the previous day’s dinner time and what do you see?”  She said, “I want to come back”.  She was exhausted and it had taken us nearly 2 hours and it was lunch time.

I brought her back from trance.  After few minutes, we were ready to discuss the session in detail.

She said, she was scared of dark places and when I asked her to go down the stairs it made her uncomfortable.  She said, I should have asked her to visualise the garden.  This was a very good feedback from one therapist to another.  Important learning for me.  She then went on to explain, while she was at the entrance of the first door which she hesitant to enter, she sensed and saw war on the other side.  She was seeing something like three different wars in different places, one of them being Turkey.  She felt it was very disturbing to get into that lifetime and hence did not enter the door.  She felt as if she was a little girl in that lifetime and did not want to enter it as it was very disturbing.  As therapist, we do not force the client to go through something if they are not ready to.

She then went on to describe the experience with the divine golden lady.  She said, the lady was beautiful and there was golden light flowing down on her as if she was in a golden light shower.  The divine lady initially had a stern and serious look on her face, but when Sushmita asked her for help with her questions, her expression on the face changed to a smile and it was full of grace.

Regarding the life she experienced for her neck pain, she saw herself as a little boy, a monk in orange robes, and it was probably the same lifetime she had experienced during her earlier PLRT experience.  At the dinner time in that life time, she saw many boys and plates in what looked like a poorly lit cave. She was not keen to go through the entire life as she had already found the cause of her neck pain … it came from a life of austerity and hardships.  In that lifetime, as a child she had played with and lifted logs on her shoulders (near the neck) and the pain that it caused was being carried forward from there.  She said she was aware of the reason why she was carrying this.  She felt she would be able to get rid of her pain through her meditation and “Pranic” healing.

After the session, I felt we had answers for all the themes, except for theme 3, where we felt it was not conclusive.  I was also not clear about what was balancing of energies and emotions.  The next day, I called Sushmita to understand how she was feeling post the session.  She said most of the things were becoming clear now.  She said, when she woke up, she sensed a message, “Why do you hesitate to receive when you do not hesitate to give?”  This was the answer for the question on whether it is right to charge money as a therapist.   A very valid point, considering that it was her profession.  If healers do not charge for the healing, how will they make a living.

One of the questions, that most people have been asking me is, how much does it cost to get a past life regression done.  The amount that therapists charge ranges from INR 2,000 to INR 25,000 per session.  It is important to note that a past life experience is always not guaranteed as it depends on number of factors that are beyond the control of a therapist.  The client though may appear keen to go through the past life, but, deep within may have some fear.  The fee charged by the therapists is for the time spent by them and not for the past life experience.  Till date, I have been successful in about 60% of the cases in regressing my clients to past life.  There are therapists who have a much higher success rate in their client having had a past life experience.  I have also heard that some PLR therapists, offer the client a herbal drink, before the session, stating it would calm the mind.  I am not sure what the drink contains, but this is not required for a past life experience.  I would be worried if a therapist would give me a drink other than water.  As a word of caution, please do a thorough background check of the therapist and understand the procedure before signing up for it.

I kept wondering about the message around balancing of energies and emotions mentioned during the session.  Within two days of the session, I received a “Whatsapp” message on one of the groups.  It contained a video of Dr. Dandapani, beautifully explaining the relationship between emotions and energies.  This was the first time I was hearing Dr. Dandapani.  Dr. Dandapani’s website states that he is a Hindu priest, entrepreneur and former monk, whose mission is to help people live a life of purpose and joy by empowering them with tools teachings that have been used by Hindu monks.  The video answered my questions and I immediately shared it with Sushmita, as it was also a message for her.  Sushmita found the video helpful.  The video link for your reference, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjneYDk-Yg0

It has been a year since the session, Sushmita is doing a lot of workshops, she is charging her fee and is not guilty about it.  She continues to be sensitive to energy but is able to handle it through her “inner child healing”.  The neck pain is gone.

The search for the third client was on.

To be continued…

I receive many messages asking when the next post is coming up.  You can click on the "Follow me" button on the home page, to receive notification whenever I publish the new post.

Please feel free to post your comments and questions, and I will try my best to answer them, with my limited knowledge.  The comments you post would appear after a day or two, as I have set up a spam check.  Thank you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Payback time - Experiencing past life through meditation

Nothing is in our control - accept life - slipping is ok

Soulmates - Part 2